Saturday, May 26, 2012

The This-Old-Jeep.com 2012 Calendar- April

With this Memorial Day weekend we come back to regular weekly updates. Today we need to come back to the This-Old-Jeep.com 2012 calendar page for April, which in the tumult of family life and getting a garden in and work, etc... I just plain forgot about. I loved this picture though I cannot really explain it. Its just a funny, what? I did that? sort of pic that I felt fit in well with the idea of April and April Fool’s Day. In any case its a US Navy stenciled MB as well. Maybe he was just discharged and was proving that he could still drive a jeep no hands? Tomorrow I’ll be back with a special email that I received from a fan and don’t forget that even though we are into the year, you can still order a 2012 TOJ.com calendar! Thanks for hanging there while I was (and still am...) updating the site. Its taken me awhile. there is alot of work that needs to be by virtual ‘hand’ and so its been a bit of a slog. I hope to finish up with 99% of it by the end of the weekend. As I keep saying there’s alot new to come here, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment