Sunday, July 21, 2013

The This-Old-Jeep.com 2013 Calendar- July


Coming in today we have the July page of the This-Old-Jeep.com 2013 calendar. I found it the perfect photo for July as it reminds me of many a summer. And a perfect summer activity is a picnic. Not to mention that this picnic happened way back in July of 1953 according to the inscription. It reads “Jim, Ellie, Stel & Al, 3- Bar Creek- Picnic 7/1953.” The photo came from Auburn, Washington which is about three hours from the location that I believe this was taken. There is even a handy National Forest Service road leading to and crossing Bar Creek. You can view it on Google Maps. Search for “Bar Creek, Mt. Baker National Forest, Whatcom, Washington.”

I had planned upon revisiting the Industrial Equipment binder today and doing a short writeup upon the last of its contents, winches, but a big dose of a shortage of time has sidelined it for at least another week. I’ve been working on redesigning the This-Old-Jeep.com Zazzle marketplace. For awhile now there has been an issue with some of the t-shirts not printing correctly and for that, I apologize. I spent most of the day yesterday fixing those problems and now it is almost finished. So, another reason why I hadn’t been able to finish of the binder, but I hope to get back to it next week. I’ll keep my fingers crossed! Click on the thumbnail above to view the rest of the 2013 calendar pages and remember that you can still buy it from the link listed here. Check out the rest of the store in the meanwhile. I plan on designing new tee shirts and other products soon. Stay tuned right here for more on them and come back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment