Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The This-Old-Jeep.com 2012 Calendar- December


Merry Christmas from This-Old-Jeep.com! For the December 2012 page of the This-Old-Jeep.com calendar we have an old homemade photo card. I wish that I knew the history behind this family, the Hartley’s. The only clue that I have is that it came from Colorado. The photo was taken and then clipped out around the Hartleys and then probably reproduced through taking another photo of it and then included in their holiday cards. And I believe that its a Willys MA from the unique shape of the circular headlight guards. As always please contact me if you have any further info on the Hartleys @ thisoldjeepdotcom@gmail.com.
I hope that this has been a great day for one and all and that you all have the opportunity to cherish time with your family and friends today! From my family to yours, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment