Monday, December 24, 2012

They’re Not Rationing The Christmas Spirit!



From the pages of Collier’s in December 1942, a mere 70 years ago an ad definitively showed that Santa has more helpers at his disposal than elves and reindeer. From the looks of it Santa has a Ford GP to help deliver those presents to boys and girls around the world. I wonder if he has had many more jeeps in his stable over the years?
I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas Eve and I hope that you are spending it with your family and friends. I’ll be back tomorrow for a short Christmas special- the December page of the This-Old-Jeep.com 2012 calendar which is still available along with the 2013 (and even the 2011 one...) calendar featuring all new photos! I’m also going to be starting a whole new feature of This-Old-Jeep.com for the new year, so stay tuned and come back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment