Sunday, April 20, 2014

Get Twice The Fun And Twice The Safety In These Ads


Hello again everyone! First off, Happy Easter and/or Passover time to you! We’re going to have just a quick update today as its a holiday and today is going to be super busy for me. Not only is it going to finally be a beautiful Sunday weather wise, but I have a bunch of things to do around the house today. My two sons got their first two wheel bicycles so I have some bikes to assemble and training wheels to put on, then I have to change the oil in my wife’s jeep and get some spring cleaning done all before dinner tonight. Going to be a fun, but a long day!
So today we have some quick ads for the Gladiator and the Wagoneer, which I’ve nicknamed the Twice The Fun, Twice The Safety ads for the message. It got across to the American audience that these new 1960’s models were not only could a four wheel drive vehicle be safe, but fun too, an increasingly important sales theme at this time of the early SUV era. These ads were all collected at the auto enthusiasts website, a “web magazine/blog” Lov2xlr8. Unfortunately, the resolution of them were all pretty low, so they aren’t the best of scans, but you’ll get the idea of these classic ad designs and their beauty. Check them all out here.
Come back next week for more of the best of the jeep since 1940 and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment