Sunday, September 22, 2013

ound Brochures And Ads From Lov2xlr8.no


Last summer I was searching the internet for far flung references or photos of the jeep in places where you wouldn’t expect to find them. The result of that time spent in front of the computer screen other than eye strain and a significantly reduced amount of hard drive space was the amazing lov2xlr8.no. Its an afficionado site for afficionados of all kinds of cars. I don’t think that I’ve seen a larger collection of assorted auto brochures and ads stored anywhere else online. And the best thing about them is that most are scanned at a decent resolution and are easily downloaded. So I searched for jeep and jeeps did I turn up!
I found a ton of stuff that took me awhile to collect. I’m starting today with some of the more random and assorted stuff like the CJ3-B ad, the early pickup truck and wagon brochures and I also found four more of the ‘Two Cities’ ads. I’ll be bringing more of what I found right here in the following months. Click on thumbnails above to be taken to their albums.
I was planning upon presenting the ‘Where Are They Now?’ article that I mentioned last week, but with more overtime yesterday and a decent start on the research I found that it will take a bit more time to give you guys a decent read. So it can wait for a week or three depending upon how much time I find. I’m also hoping to finish up a few more ideas that I’ve had for articles soon.
Thinking about Xmas gifts early? Well, for the jeep lover in your life check out my online store for one of a kind gifts that have been designed by yours truly. I hope to have a slew of even more new designs coming soon for the holidays. But in the meantime check out the newest right here. I work with vintage images and photos that would make a great present for anyone who appreciates the legacy of the mighty jeep! Come back next week for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment